The 2020/2021 Nursing and Midwifery training applications forms are out.
According to the Ministry of Health, the online admissions portal for application will officially be opened from Monday 17th February 2020 to Saturday 30th May 2020.
The Ministry has tasked all prospective candidates wishing to enter into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana to:
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank(ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB) branch at a cost of *One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH€ 100.00).*(This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
*NB.* *i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 10th June 2020 if not used.*
*ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.*
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address* for all correspondence. *[Please NOTE: Do not use e-mail address of relations]
4. You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application from online at *https://healthtraining.gov.gh*
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.