The Ghana Education Service (GES) has dismissed 14 students for acts of indiscipline in the 2020 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The affected students are from the Battor Senior High School, Sekondi College, Juaben Senior High School, and Tweneboa Kodua Senior High School.
Battor SHS had five students dismissed followed by Sekondi College and Juaben SHS with three students each.
In the Tweneboa Kodua Senior High School, the School Prefect and a female student have also been dismissed.
A statement from the Ghana Education Service also revealed that the affected students have been barred from writing their remaining papers.
Three teachers from Tweneboa Kodua SHS, Kade SHS and Sekondi College have also been interdicted and barred from invigilating the WASSCE pending investigations.
Below are the affected students
- Nicholas Cobbinah` – Sekondi College
- Kardimell Suapim- Sekondi College
- John Kwofie- Sekondi College
- Simon Ameyibor (Senior Prefect) – Tweneboah Koduah SHS
- Thomas Anokye – Tweneboah Koduah SHS
- Juliet Amoakowaa – Tweneboah Koduah SHS
- Emmanuel Ashiangmor – Battor SHS
- Peter Sissi – Battor SHS
- Ameka Nyamiitse – Battor SHS
- Shadrack Daitey – Battor SHS
- Alfred Attiso – Battor SHS
- Solomon Brako – Juaben SHS
- Albert Agyekum – Juaben SHS
- Robert Inkoom – Juaben SHS