The Ghana Education Service(GES) has reviewed its decision by recalling the 13 final year students who were dismissed for unruly behaviour.
The review was taken after an engagement between the Minister of Education and the Ghana Education Service on Monday 10, 2020.
A statement signed by the Director-General of Ghana Education, Kwasi Opoku Amankwa, reveals that all the final year students will now be allowed to write the rest of their papers.
“As requested by H.E the President of the Republic, the Honourable Minister has engaged Management of Ghana Education Service today 10th August 2020 to review sanctions imposed on the students who misconducted themselves after the Integrated Science Examination Paper on Monday 3rd August 2020”.
Below are the students who have been recalled
- Nicholas Cobbinah` – Sekondi College
- Kardimell Suapim- Sekondi College
- John Kwofie- Sekondi College
- Simon Ameyibor (Senior Prefect) – Tweneboah Koduah SHS
- Juliet Amoakowaa – Tweneboah Koduah SHS
- Emmanuel Ashiangmor – Battor SHS
- Peter Sissi – Battor SHS
- Ameka Nyamiitse – Battor SHS
- Shadrack Daitey – Battor SHS
- Alfred Attiso – Battor SHS
- Solomon Brako – Juaben SHS
- Albert Agyekum – Juaben SHS
- Robert Inkoom – Juaben SHS
Read the full statement below