The New Patriotic Party(NPP) will be number one on the ballot paper for the 2020 elections scheduled for December.
This came to light after the Electoral Commission conducted the balloting for the contesting candidates today.
Interestingly, the largest opposition party, the NDC picked number two.
Meanwhile, the NDC which was represented by their Deputy General Secretary, Peter Boamah Otukunor ahead of the process had raised concerns about the sanctity of the process but his concerns were shot down.
Below is the full list of positions on the 2020 Ballot Paper:
- Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo (NPP)
- John Dramani Mahama (NDC)
- Christian Kwabena Andrews (GUM)
- Ivor Kobina Greenstreet (CPP)
- Akua Donkor (GFP)
- Henry Herbert Lartey (GCPP)
- Hassan Ayariga (APC)
- Percyval Kofi Akpaloo (LPG)
- David Apasera (PNC)
- Brigitte Akosua Dzogbenuku (PPP)
- Nana Konadu Agyemang Rawlings (NDP)
- Alfred Walker (Independent Candidate)