The Ministry of Health has indicated that the sale of Nursing (Health) Training School forms will commence this week.
According to the Ministry, the online admissions portal for the 2021/2022 academic year will officially be opened on Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
The sale of forms will end on Friday 30th July 2021.
Prospective Candidates Can Check Admissions Instructions below
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August 2021 if not used.
ii No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use the email address of relations]
4. You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. To purchase MOH Training Institutions E-voucher through mobile money dial *887*18#
10. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.